Princeton Real Estate Lawyer
Princeton lawyer William S. Winfrey II has the decades of experience, dedication to your needs and the determination to achieve your best possible outcome, regardless of your legal problem. His reputation for positive results for a diverse clientele in West Virginia uniquely qualifies him to represent your interests.
William S. Winfrey II listens carefully to your family law goals and does his best to help you realize them. He uses his wealth of trial experience as a prosecutor to protect you against criminal charges. He skillfully negotiates with insurers on behalf of clients injured in accidents caused by negligence. He gives you the facts and options you should be aware of as you undertake long-overdue estate planning.
In other words, Mr. Winfrey‘s law office is many accomplished law firms in one — and located just 250 feet from the Princeton courthouse. Contact us to arrange your free consultation.
Bluefield Criminal Defense Attorney William S. Winfrey II — Practice Areas
Here are just a few of the ways that our versatile Mercer County lawyer can help you:
- Family law — including divorce, child custody, child support and spousal support, property division and adoption for stepparents and grandparents
- Personal injury — for victims of car, truck, motorcycle and hunting accidents, premises liability slip and fall, accidents caused by defective products and injured persons filing third-party claims
- Traffic violations — when a succession of tickets for speeding, reckless driving or DUI threaten your West Virginia driver’s license
- Commercial and residential real estate — from closings to purchase agreements, leasing, title assistance and boundary disputes
- Federal criminal defense — protection of your rights against serious drug charges, sex crimes, white collar offenses and violent crimes
- Wills and estates — forward-looking documentation containing useful strategies that ensure your family’s future financial security
- Social Security Disability Insurance — for those seeking help with an illness, injury or disability after an application for benefits has been denied
Your convenience and comfort are important to us. This is why William S. Winfrey II offers free initial consultations, maximum availability to his expertise throughout the legal process, and a contingency fee basis for his personal injury work. You owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.
To speak with skilled divorce, personal injury, criminal defense and Princeton real estate attorney William S. Winfrey II, contact us by phone or email.